The After-School Extension Policy is noted below:
- There will be no charge until 3:00 pm.
- At 3:00 pm, the Extension teachers will take attendance.
- If your child is in Extension at 3:00 pm, you will be charged a flat rate of $10.00 per day.
- This rate pays for Extension until 5:00 pm.
- A 2nd sibling is a flat rate of $5.00 per day and the 3rd sibling is free.
- Extension will officially end at 6:00 pm.**
- An additional rate of $5.00 will be added to anyone staying in Extension after 5:00 pm.
- If your child is in the reading program, tutoring or an after-school activity that requires them to go to Extension before or after the activity, there will be a flat rate of $5.00 per day.
- All students will be required to go to Extension when the activity is over. No one will be permitted to wait in the lobby.
- On early-dismissal days a fee of $10.00 will be charged from 11:30 am – 3:00 pm. The regular extension fees will be applied after 3:00 pm: $10.00 from 3:00 – 5:00 pm and $5.00 from 5:00 – 6:00 pm.
**A fee of $5.00 per 5 minutes per child will be applied if pickup is after 6:00 pm.
Thank you for your cooperation in our efforts to continue to streamline this process. Please feel free to contact Maryann D’Angelo at email@example.com.